This web site is for informational purposes of information only and is subject to the disclaimers stated below, with which you are deemed to agree by using the web site.
As used in this section on Disclaimers, the term “Firm” means Bordeaux Law, P.C. and includes its attorneys and others employed by or associated with Bordeaux Law, P.C. As used in this section, the term “website” means Bordeaux Law, P.C.’s Internet web site, every page of the web site, and all contents thereof, graphic representations, and links on the web site, in existence at the present time, or at any other time.
- No Legal Advice. Legal advice and other legal services depend upon the specific facts and circumstances and the laws that govern any particular case or other matter. Nothing contained in the web site is intended to be nor shall it be deemed to be legal advice, counsel, or services to or on behalf of any person. Users of this website should not rely, and cannot reasonably rely, upon anything contained within this web site for any purpose whatsoever, including obtaining legal advice.
- No Attorney-Client or Other Relationship. Your use of the web site is not intended to create, and such use shall not create, any attorney-client, advisory, fiduciary, or other relationship between the Firm or its attorneys, and any person. The Firm hereby expressly disclaims that it can or will enter into an attorney-client relationship or enter into any other relationship or assume any duty (fiduciary or otherwise) with or on behalf of any person.
- Attorney Advertising. Legal websites like this one are a form of attorney advertising. The Firm does not represent or warrant that the cases, testimonials, or other comments in this web site are comparable to or applicable to any case or other legal matter involving any person. The Firm does not represent or warrant that any user of this website or other person will obtain any particular result or outcome in any legal matter.
- Jurisdiction; Venue; Governing Law. Clifford Bordeaux is licensed to practice law in California, maintains an office in Pasadena, California, and practices law only in California courts. Mr. Bordeaux does not seek to represent anyone based solely on a visit to this website. Any dispute or disagreement with respect to or arising from this website or use thereof shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its laws relating to choice of laws, and the forum to resolve any such dispute or disagreement shall be a court within the City of Los Angeles, State of California, United States of America, and no other forum whatsoever.
- No Warranty of Any Kind. By this web site, the Firm does not intend and hereby expressly disclaims (a) any warranty (whether express or implied), guaranty, representation, promise, assurance, or other statement that the web site is accurate, complete, timely, current, or reliable in any respect; (b) any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement; and (c) any warranty of suitability, reliability, or applicability of all or any part of this web site.
- Debt Relief Agency. We are a debt relief agency. We help people to file for bankruptcy under the bankruptcy code
- Communication with the Firm. Users of this website should not transmit confidential or sensitive information, documents, photographs, data, or files through this web site. The Firm does not and cannot warrant that anything so communicated will be or remain confidential. Moreover, any such communication through the web site or by electronic mail (email), regular mail, or other means of delivery shall not create an attorney-client relationship between the Firm and any other person, and such communication shall not create a fiduciary duty or other obligation on the part of the Firm to preserve, safeguard, or return anything so communicated.
- Licensing of Firm’s Attorneys. Each of the Firm’s attorneys is licensed only in the state of California. Nothing in the web site is intended by the Firm to be soliciting or transacting business in any jurisdiction in which the Firm (or its attorneys) is not duly licensed or otherwise authorized by the laws of that jurisdiction.
- Change Without Notice. This web site is subject to change without notice, but the Firm undertakes no obligation to amend, correct, or otherwise change the web site in any way or at any time.
- Designation of Responsible Attorney. In the event required by the law of any jurisdiction, the Firm hereby designates (a) its office in the City of Pasadena, State of California, United States of America as its principal office and host server location; and (b) Clifford Bordeaux, Esq. of Bordeaux Law, P.C. at 1275 E. Green Street, Pasadena, California as the attorney responsible for this web site.
- Information About Web Site. For information or inquiries about this web site, please contact Clifford Bordeaux by telephone at (626) 788-9270 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.